CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update!

Based on all the advice I have gotten today about reporting the gunshot to my baby Rosco I did call this evening and made the report! An officer who I don't recognize came and took the report. They will file it and want me to make sure I get his tags on. He said do to the fact that Shar-pei's are so "owner" only protective it is hard to place them if they can't find the owner and most of them would be put down. It was clear that Rosco would have rather the cop left and I made sure he stayed back by the gate entrance...lol...it's not really funny but to me that he hate's men that much and they know it as soon as they see him just makes me giggle! The police officer also told me with a chuckle that hot dogs are cheaper than DBL cheeseburger's...LOL! He laughed and said he must have had them before huh? Yes he is a bit spoiled...hehehe!! So it's reported and if it happens again I am to call them again.

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your dog!! I can't believe someone would do that...especially in town! I hope it doesn't happen again and I hope Rosco heals quickly!

Erin

Tracy said...

How is Rosco doing?!?

What was the officer's name??

the boedecker family said...

Rosco is doing great actually he is using his leg just fine!! WHat a trooper he is. He is a little skitish yet and just not himself but I think he is just sore! He is out side as much as I will let him be...I am nervous yet!! I am not sure of the officer's name he is not one I knew well...lol! HE is tall and dark hair...pointy nose. Younger guy!

Kerrie said...

Heath Abraham. :)