CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MeMe about me


MEME about Me
Learn More About Me:
A is for age: 27yrs.
B is for booze: I can't really drink as it induces a migraine but when I try it's usually Sex on the Beach
C is for career: Stay at Home Mom. I also do Daycar
D is for dad's name: Donald
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Food and drink
F is for favorite song at the moment: First one that came to mind is When You Say Nothing at all by Allison Krause
H is for hometown: Mobridge
I is for instruments you play: I tried Piano when I was younger
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry,
K is for kids: Julia (9,3rd grde) Jordon (7 1st grd) Jackson (5 pre-school) Janaya (alomost 3 and still with mommy)
L is for living arrangements: Mobile home (need more space...lol)
M is for moms name: Peggy
N is for name of your best friends: My 2 best friend's are Kari and Jill
O is for overnight hospital stays: 4 Kids (2 were c-section's) and 2 surgeries
P is for phobia[s]: heights, spiders, death
Q is for quote you like:Do unto other's as wish done to you!
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Britton (3 1/2 years)
S is for siblings: Brother's Kenny,Jason, Wesley Sister's Amanda, Courtney, Steph ( have 3 sister in-laws and most of the sib's are from extended family)
U is for unique trait: Have a great memory especially with number's
V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli
W is for worst trait: Negative outlook, hold a grudge
X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, neck and back , feet, legs, face
Y is for yummy food you make: Lasangna, Taco Salad and chicken alfredo
Z is for zodiac sign: Sagitarius, B-day is November 23, 1979
FIRSTS
First job: Babysitting many neighborhood families
First funeral: My grandfather when I was about 6, remeber hearing the gunshots!!
First piercing: Ears
First tattoo: I have a tattoo on my left calf, it's an angel and has J, J&J it was for my 1st three kids, now I need one for the 4th!!
First credit card: VISA
First favorite musician/band:Dont really have a favorite...I just go by song's I like
LASTS
Last movie watched: Barnyard...hehehe
Last beverage drank:Coke
Last food consumed: Roast beef with potatoes
Last phone call:Mom of a daycare kid
Last CD played: Don't laugh...Bob Marley
Last website visited: Lori B
Single or Taken: TAKEN!!
What do you miss? My kid's being babies!
Hair color: Reddish-Brown
Natural Blondish Brown
Eye color: Blue
Makes you sad? It is so easy to make me sad...I guess kid's being naughty argueing with Brit or kid's being sick or hurt.
Are you happy? I think I am happier than I have ever been and most of all content!!
I've read this in the past on other people's blogs and decided I would like to tell you more about me. I just started blogging inOctober.Please feel free to play along. I'd like to learn more about you too!!~ Thanks!

1 comments:

Lori said...

That was fun to read about you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't mind at all.