CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The weekend and some pics!

Hello I hope everyone had a good weekend! It was a nice weekend here on the Boedecker front! Friday night we just hung out and relaxed, it was very nice! Saturday we got our taxes done in the am and Julia had bowling. She did pretty good this weekend. She brought Megan (a friend from her team) home with her to play and she ended up spending the night! So we ordered pizza and got some movies, totally nice and relaxing again!! Sunday was a total lazy day I don't think we did anything, Julia cleaned her room, and I think that was about it...lol! I did bowl with my Dad tonight as Les hurt her back again. It was lots of fun to bowl with him, I enjoy spending time with him doing something he really enjoys!! Julia came along and Megan was there and so they hung out. She got her glasses on Friday afternoon so here's a picture of that.








She is very happy with her choice!!






I also thought I should post some pictures of Jordon "fixing" Kari's broken appliance's!! I posted a blog before christmas about an idea I had for Jordon using tools and taking things apart!! Kari thought it was great too and got right to work on it!! For x-mas she got him lots of things to "fix" and a set of tools to use on them!! He was so excited, it only took him 1/2 a day to completely take apart the whole box! I told Kari and she said it was cool and that she had more boxes of stuff so that was good!! I don't have much time to get more appliances I am geussing. The one's she brought this time are bigger and taking more time to "fix" so that is good!! LOL! So here are some pics of him working hard!! Or not!!! Blogger won't let me????







0 comments: