CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Shopping made easy!

Tonight Brit and I went to Brooking's with another couple and had Applebee's (YUMMY) and then to Wal-mart! My sister kept the kids so this is the 2nd trip in a row we were on our own! I can definatly say we buy much less without them! We were given giftcards to walmart for x-mas totalling $200, so when the total came to $270 and we used them we actually only had to give up $70 this week!! I was so happy. With supper and that 70 we still spent less than we usually do!! Talk about good evening!!!!
We usually do well with sticking to the neccessaties but the kids saw Barnyard last weekend and absolutely loved it so I had to get it. And sure enough when we got home they got jammies on and were in front of the TV before I could even tell them to do it.LOL!
Tomorrow I start my side cleaning job, my dad and Lesli are gonna pay me $50 every2 weeks to come in and clean while they are gone bowling! I can always use that!! Well I best go I am being called to watch the "cow's tip the boy over".

0 comments: