CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 29, 2007

If I could BUY Luck!!

I often think that somewhere along the road I did something to cause bad luck...lol! The last few days have had some ups and some not so ups!! Sunday night my Dad needed me to bowl for Les on their mixed league and I have subbed before so I was glad to do it, and I like to bowl with my dad!! When practice started I went up and when I went to throw my ball I stuck on the approach and fell hard, not only was I embarrassed but it really hurt my right knee and elbow! Everyone was sticking so they cleaned the approach. When I went to throw my next ball I learned that it was my shoe and stuck again this time I was so cautious that I stopped my self from falling! The good thing that night was I FINALLY got over that 160 hump and got a 163 so there is hope for me after all...lol!

Today has been kindof not so lucky. Cooper my nephew is really sick and I ended up having to have my sister come get him so now I have a few days off again!! It's nice to have quiet time with the way I have been feeling but not nice when payday comes...lol! Then when Brit got home the front door broke (well the handle) we couldn't even open it. So he had to go get a new set and when he was installing it he broke a piece and had to go get another one...but finally it is fixed and we can use it again. It has to be like 30 below out when that happens so the living room is absolutely freezing now!!

I guess tomorrow is another day and I am hoping it's much better!! Jordon is not feeling to well and complaining of a sore throat so he is going to the clinic in the am to make sure it's not strep!! I thought you couldn't get that after your tonsils were out but I guess you can so we best make sure!! I always try to stay ahead of those things so I don't have 4 with the same problem!! I suppose that is all for now....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Goodness sakes...I hope things get better for you. Got to watch those illnesses. They always seem to start as a virus...later needing an antibiotic to get over it!

Kari said...

Barb you can get strep with no tonsils, you just can't get tonsillitis. I get strep at least once every year, and I've had my tonsils out since 2nd grade...bummer