CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

So frustrated!!

I feel like it's been forever since I have posted on my blog...3 days is a longtime in my world...lol! I don't know if I have mentioned how I have been feeling the last month or so as I usually keep it about the kids! I have a history with migraines and have gotten quite used to living with them on a normal basis!! SAD, but true! Every time they get bad and my medicine is not working I go to the doctor she sends me to the neuro and they still can't figure it out and meds aren't working! So when I come in they get frustrated! With that in mind I try to just deal with it and not bother them,and save my hundreds of dollars to just hear the same things! Last time I went in the doc talked of taking my ovaries to see if it's from my hormones still? But then I would have to take hormones and there's no gaurantee they won't give me headaches as well! So why not keep my own instead of taking pills that would cause them right??!!
Well for the las month or more I have been dealing with headaches daily, most of which are tolerable for me. I have also had nausea,loss of appetite, increasing insomnia, dizziness and lots of preasure in my head from different activities! I have had a few bouts of this when standing up from sitting on the bed or chair, I almost fell over last weekend and caught myself on the wall?? To me this is not normal!! I also am having problems when I bend over for longer than a few seconds, and this is something I have to do, I have kids and many household things I do that require me to bend over!! When I get this preasure it hurts and I feel dizzy and faint! So as it seems to be getting worse not better I finally made an appt. The soonest I can get in is Tues, unless I want to see someone else! Well that I don't like because I like someone I trust and who is familiar with my case! Today is one of those days, I woke up with a headache and have been having these bouts. To make it worse I am trying to get my laundry done and every time I go in there and start bending over and up an down I just feel worse and now I am feeling naustious again!! I hope they can figure something out becuase this is not normal for me and is really affecting my life!!

It is hard to be a good and active mom when it's like this. I also tend to be short in temper and come off as rude to my family and friend's when they call or come over!! I think most of them are used to it but it doesn't make it right!! So if I have been rude or short with anyof you lately I appologize greatly!! I hope I get some answers next week and hope it's something we can fix!! I will post on that when it happens....

2 comments:

Kari said...

Barb,
We all know about your headaches and we completely understand it when you are a little grumpy. I couldn't imagine taking care of your whole family with a migraine!

Kari said...

Please make sure you post after your appointment tomorrow... I'm thinking about you and praying for a quick treatment of whatever is causing you to be sick.