CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh my what will I do with her?

Tracy I think you have been waiting for some pics of my "little pretty girl"!! The other night we put the kids to bed and all seemed quiet, then about an hour later I hear hysterical laughter from Julia followed by "Naya's out of bed". So I go back there to find her wearing Julia's shirt (as a dress) 1 of Julia's dress shoes and 1 of Jackson's cowboy boots!! She also must have a hidden stash of black PERMANENT markers as she was well decorated with that again!! All I could do was laugh and laugh some more. I then took her by the hand to my room and grabbed the camera, Brit turned and said she is supposed to be in bed and you are taking pictures? It took him a second to notice her attire was not so much what she had on when she went to bed, after I pointed that out he just laughed!! Really what else could we do? The part that is not so funny is that here we are 2 days later and she still has black lines on her legs and feet!!

Not much else going on kids went back to school yesterday and seem just as happy as mom does about it!! I bowl tonight and think I really need some time out I haven't been feeling all to well lately and think most of it is stress and being cooped up in the home too much!! Well here are some pics of the lil dress up one!!

She looks so darn proud of herself!
They both don't show her legs but trust me they are beautiful none the less!!


She looks so innocent sometimes!! She was trying to do her lips!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that poor girl have makeup or what??!? Hee hee!

the boedecker family said...

Actually yes she does!! But the marker is more hard to remove and then u don't have to apply it daily...lol

Anonymous said...

LOL! HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey family! I got my own blog if you want to check it out and keep up with me. LUVZ!

christababe.blogspot.com

Check it out!