CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can things get any worse????

I am at my wits end and on the verge of tears!! We woke up again this am to FROZEN pipes!! Only this time to find that the pipe is broken!! The one thing you don't want to happen did!! Now what to do?? We are waiting to hear from a plumber that works on mobile home pipes!! At this point we are ready to give up and just pack up and leave this place!! I really hate to move in the winter but if I could right now I would!! Well Brit needs help will keep all updated!! I am asking for prayers for our luck to change...THANKS!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I pray you get some relief of frozen pipes, healthy kids, and whatever else you need to stay SANE! :)

the boedecker family said...

Thanks Tracy!! I need all the help i can get right now!!