CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Night one!!

You would think I was talking about one of the kids huh? No I am talking about myself! So last night I took the Zoloft and the Lunesta one hour before bedtime,so I took it at 9pm! By 9:30 I was so tired I could hardly stay awake and I had a babysitting kid here till 10:30! Brit did everything he could to keep me awake, it was really cute! I finally laid down about 10:45 and slept straight through till 6:30 when my sister woke me to let me know the boys were here! I then slept till 7:30 when I had to get the kids up! Talk about wonderfull!!!! I haven't slept that good in so long I hope this works! I feel better today still have adull constant headache but I can live with it I just have to becareful about what I do! Gonna go bowling tonight hopefully it will help to just be out! Sometimes the noise gets to me but we'll see!

0 comments: