CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Fun Friday...

Happy Friday everyone!! I love Friday's...just always been my favorite day of the week whether it's payday or not...lol! We got our tax return back yesterday so we sat down and paid off most of our bill....always chipping away at debt...lol! After that I thought it would be fun to take the kid's to Sioux Falls and go to Chuckie Cheese. Britton was a little hesitant but can't say no to me..lol! So we headed there without telling them what we were doing, talk about excitement when we pulled in! They played games ate pizza and played somemore. When we left I said I wanted to go to Walmart for a few things, he absolutely loves to take the kids in there!!! Anyway Julia needed a new DVD player for her room as her's broke and she is lost without it and they were on sale so we got one of those. I browsed through the scrapbook stuff and found some fun things to use! I enjoy sitting for hours and putting pages together, the kids love to see them in books with all the fun accents on them. It will be fun to have in the future too. Anyway back to Walmart, Britton got a new game for the PS2, yippee! I finally found the fish boarder I have been looking for for our bathroom and that will make that complete!! Also they had pillows at a good price so we picked up 4 of those for our bed!! I love shopping it so relaxes me, wish it could do the same for Brit, it actually does the opposite!! But a happy mommy makes for a happy home...lol!



We then headed to Sonic and got slushies for the ride home. It was a fun night and I wish we did it more often! With 4 kids it is a chore to take them anywhere but the look on their faces was so worth it!! Tonight we are the best parents in the world.



I was reading Tracy's blog earlier about pets and I thought of our cat Doboy...Julia named him when she got him so don't ask!! LOL! The best picture I have of him is in his favorite place to sleep, under the x-mas tree! He is such a good cat and not too bad with shedding!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day! I miss you guys. Love you all.

Tracy said...

CUTE CAT!! Sounds like you had a great night!! Isn't it fun to spoil the kids!? And you of course!!