CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Leave the Electronic choices to Brit!

You know how I said we got Julia a new DVD player!!? Well apparently I picked out the wrong one and it wouldn' t hook up to her TV! I was very nicely told "that is why he should pick them out" !! So we threw out our old one and hooked up on our TV! Which didn't please little Tudor!! So after I took her bowling I went out to Pamida and seriously looked over the boxes to make sure it was gonna work. The one I picked out said you needed this RF converter deal and so I searched till I found one! At this point I thought it had to work but then again I was nervous that I had no idea what I was doing and he was gonna be real annoyed...lol! But when I got home and he checked it out I had done perfect and it works! He told Julia when he was hooking it up "that she is really spoiled and she best be thanking her mother" he very nicely explained that we didn't get stuff like that when we were young and her brother's don't have one either!! I have always had an issue with buying stuff for the girls like everytime I go to a store! And I have to ask why they like shopping!!!!? Well that is about all for now...

1 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

Hey! Get my email address from Kari and send me a message so that I have your email address. Then I will add you!