CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How fast can a day change?

Today was normal Wednesday this morning!! Julia had an eye appt at 1pm so I knew my afternoon would be a little off, but not change the hole day!! At the eye appt we found out that Julia needs reading glass (perscription) and is farsided (sp?). So we got those picked out and should have them in a week! She will need to wear them when she reads and does her school work and writing! Hopefully she will grow out of it the doc said!!
When I got home I got a call from my mom that my sister is sick and in the hospital gonna have her appendix taken out at 5P! OK that is not cool, I have her kids!! When I last talked to her she was in pain and left work to go to the doctor. Well that means the boys are not leaving at 5:30?!! To make matters worse I have that new litle boy starting tonight, he is gonna be here from 5-10:30 t-th. So that means I would be leaving Brit here with 7 kids,3 of which are from my job!! So I cancelled bowling for this week and that is such a BUMMER! I geuss there is next week, what is mom to do? Hopefull tomorrow will bring a "normal" Thursday!!

0 comments: