CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some Janaya Funny's!

Sometimes little kids and the things they say are just the funniest things ever!! The other day once again Janaya got ahold of a marker and wrote lines all over her tummy, I walked in and immediately started lectureing her that we don't write on our face and body with marker's and that she knows that, she said to me"mommy me not marker me face it's me tummy"! At first I started to laugh because she was totally right, it wasn't her face!! What is a mom to do? Then a little while later she was at the table and whining for her snack and I told her to wait her turn, she says"but..but..momma, but momma" now she must hear alot of "but mom" around here or how else would she know that? I laughed again mostly because of the stutter like way she spoke till she got it right! She is funny I tell ya!

I decided not to apply for that job here at the school as I got another babysitting kid, and have a good chance of another in Feb and the mom is pregnant too! So I have decided to keep at it. Also the thought of taking them back to daycare just made me really sad, I absolutely hated the thought of me not being here and doing things the way we are!! Even though I know there are good daycares out there I just love that it's me taking care of my babies all the time!! I think some of you know what I mean!!

Well tonight is bowling so I am looking forward to some time out of the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??!!? You mean you don't trust me?!? J/K...I hear ya about nobody being able to take care of your kids like you do! That is why I do what I do...

Take care!

the boedecker family said...

Oh Tracy it is so not you!! If i were to go back to work and needed daycare u will be the 1st one I call!!! I know u know what i mean tho!!