CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I got a deal!!

Not sure if I mentioned it in my other blogs but we decided that this was the last year for our x-mas tree! It was tipping over bad and falling apart, so when I undecorated I hauled it to the dumpster! I then told Brit that as soon as things start going like 50-75% off I needed to get a new one. He was a bit nervous about this as tree's are not cheap these days! So the other day I went to Pamida and things were 50% off but not the tree's and I didn't really like what they had anyway! I then thought that maybe I made a mistake and should've kept it?! So yesterday a friend of mine wanted to run to Lewis and asked me to come I went and it was a good thing I did. They had ALL of their x-mas stuff 75% off...even the tree's! The tree I got is 7'5" pre-lit and it was originally $150, I got it for a whopping $37.49 is that awesome or what!!! I was so proud of myself...lol! I also got some garland for it and they had some pretty glass oranments org 19.99 that were now 4.99! All in all I was pretty happy with my shopping experience!! The only prob is I wanted to put it up and now have to wait 11 months...lol!!!

Not much went on here for the New Year, Jackson and Julia stayed up to watch the ball drop, Julia seemed to like that, but she acted as if she expected more to happen then that...lol! They went right to bed and slept in the next am. Things are pretty quiet on the homefront...kids back to school and back to our routine!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the deals! I went out there on Sunday but wasn't too impressed with what they had left for Christmas decor. My husband says I have enough so I suppose that was in the back of my mind! Grrr...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

the boedecker family said...

Yeah there wasn't alot left..i just needed the tree...good thing there wasn't or I would have gone nuts with those prices!!LOL