CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Getting ready for sadness!

So the in-laws got in late Tues and unfortunately have to leave already tomorrow by noon! The kids love having them here so much! Friday will be a rough sad and dare I say moody day here!! They get so much attention when they are here and don't get to see them nearly enough!! It has been a fun and busy visit. Today Grandpa took each kid individually out for a drive and stopped at a store so they each came home with a new toy...he has just moved to the top of the "favorit person" list! LOL! Grandma has been such a big help around the house with kids, cleaning, cooking and of coarse all the hugs and smooches they need!! She was so nice today and made me my favorite bars, Scotharoo's, yummy!! The kids have not gone to school the last 2days because it was such a short visit and Brit took a vacation day as well yesterday. I am sending them to school tomorrow and they didn't seem to pleased with the idea,but education is important too! Last night while I was bowling Brit and his parents took the kids to the motel to go swimming and found out that little Janaya is quite the daredevil and thinks she can swim on her own. She told Brit that she can jump in herself and would try to dodge him when he attempted tocatch her, I know she has fire under her I am just glad I didn't have to see it as I am sure I would have freaked out everytime!!

Not much else has gone on the last few days looking forward to a quiet weekend, we'll see as it never seems to go that way!! Best go...Barb

0 comments: