CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 06, 2006

It's Monday!!

Good Monday morning!! This is not my favorite day of the week but I have to get through it to get to Friday right?! We got the yard looking ready for winter now. The kids are geared up for another school week and of coarse Ely and Cooper are super glad to be back with their favorite aunt..lol.

We spent some time at grandma's again and then off to the park! Janaya had an accident both days at grandma's and not sure why. I am thinking she just got too busy outside keeping up with papa!! They enjoyed rides ont he 4-wheeler yesterday!! It is so nice to have such great active grandparents for the kids!! And of coarse the kids love to go anywhere papa is.

I think now I shall try to tackle potty training on ELy he will be 2 this month, on my b-day, which is the 23rd!! Much easier to do 1 at a time. Well since I dont have much to say I suppose I should finish my laundry..I can tput it off forever, or so Brit says..lol!! Talk again soon..Brit Barb and Kids

0 comments: