CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Time for a break!

So here it is Sat morning and the troops are fed and cleaning!! They like me to wake up early and make them a good breakfast, which Julia would say should always be BACON!! Today is usually a busy one but yet fun!! Kids have bowling, it will be the boys last week!! Julia bowls well into April though.

Last night we took our ritual every 2 week trip to Walmart for groceries and other needs. The kids do fairly well for having all 4 of them and 2 carts in there for a long period of time. We went to Brookings again as we have found it to be closer and less crowded compared to Sioux Falls!! My sister and Kyle followed us up and we had supper then shopped, and to my surprise we were done b4 them; and they only had 1 kid with them. That tells me that "dam we are good" ...lol!

Well I best go for now need to get ready for the day...hope all is well with everyone!! Take care...the boedecker's

1 comments:

Tracy said...

You are GOOD to get through Walmart so quickly. I dread that store but have to make a weekly trip there! UGH! And most of the time it's without my own two kids!!