CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The troops are all here!!

So they start thanksgiving break early enough for the travelers but for those of us that stay here it's looking a little early. Jackson however had headstart today and needed much pushing to leave knowing everyone else was home!! Julia is telling me she's bored for the 5oth time in the last hour I think!! Jordon is enjoying playing the P2 and got upset when he had to shut it off so mom could watch her soaps, lol. It is such a beautifull day I am trying to get them outside but for some reason they don't want to, I always wanted to go play when I was little.

Cooper and Ely on the otherhand are being so good and napping as usual!! I think they passed on the cold they had last week to auntie. I have been "snuffy" this week and thanks to my mom got some rest last night as she sent me home with Benadryl Cold medicine!! I slept like a baby and needed it so bad!! Tonight I go bowling but don't feel like it too much just cuz I feel not so hot!

Tomorrow is my B-day and also Thanksgiving!! So if I don't blog or see you may you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
After I make and serve the meal (with amanda's help) to our families I will rest and get geared up to head to Flandreau for my b-day. Les is gonna go in the money booth for me and Brit bless his heart is gonna stay home with the kids. So it looks like me, dad and Les will go over and TRY to win something but if not I don't care I just love going over there. Some people, mainly my loving hubby think I have a slight addiction to it, lol! If I went more often and blew tons of money I would agree but I only get there once a month or two and never take more than $100 so I personally think I am doing ok!! But seeings how it is my day I get to go, YIIPPEE!!
I will be 27 tomorrow and I know I have said this before but I honestly feel at least 37! Iam sure it's because I started having kids so early but I really feel old and I am not that old!! Who knows maybe I'll feel 27 when iam in my 40's with kids leaving the nest,lol!!

I better not leave out my precious Ely it is his b-day tomorrow too, yes I was so lucky to get my nephew on my b-day! Thanks Amanda, you know that has meant alot to me!! He will be 2 and busy as can be!!
Well I geuss I have blogged enough today best get going..Happy Turkey Day to all!! Barb





This is us with Brits family in Aug at his family cabin!









And this is all of us at the cabin! Yes Brit is tall and I am really that short,lol!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Barb (and Ely)!!

I'll be bringing the cake over sometime this weekend. First I need to bake it. LOL!

You'll have to let me know when a good time would be.

Tracy said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a good time and are feeling better! Those are AWESOME family pictures!!!