CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 27, 2006

The In-laws are coming!!

Yep, in like 2 days Grandma and Grandpa Davis will be here and I can hardly contain the kids. The excitement around here is like crazy!! When they come mommy goes into cleaning mode...lol! So I started on Sunday afternoon and I think I am done. The laundry is all done, today I swept and mopped, and i even got the energy to somehow paint some walls in the girls room and most of the hallway is looking good. I sometimes think I should just do a better job all year round and wouldn't have that problem! Any way it should be a fun time as it always is with them!!

On Sat. we set up the christmas tree and other decorations! The kids now want to know everyday if "this is the day santa comes"?? I can't leave out the cat, everyyear when the tree goes up he runs over to it as soon as its up and plugged in and stretches out under it and sleeps. So once again he did this and has been napping there except for mealtime since then, gotta love it!!

To day is Brit's b-day, Happy Birthday Britton, we love you!!



Here we are together, I am one year and 4 days older!! 27 & 26













Kari was so nice and made us a really cute cake for our b-days and brought that over sunday afternoon, Thanks kari!!
Well i best get my kids ready for bed...take care...Barb




2 comments:

Kari said...

You're welcome. I love you guys!

Tracy said...

What a cute couple!!!