CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Friday!!

Well I am back...and it's my favorite day of the week...Friday!! The rest of the week was normal for us. I bowl on Wed and really enjoy my time out of the house. Not much planned for the weekend, the kids bowl on Sat afternoon. Julia is on her 3rd year, Jordon's 2nd and Jackson's 1st. I think it is safe to say Janaya is potty trained very rarely do we have a problem anymore!!! NO MORE DIAPERS!! Hard to believe that I wont have to buy them anymore seeing how I think I have had to for the last 9 years, I think I have almost always had at least 1 in them since Julia came,WOW!! Julia is home not feeling well today...her ears hurt!! Might get the rest of the yard cleaned up for winter this weekend,YUK!! Wish it was spring!!! Well I best go for now...I could probably talk for hours!!LOL Take care and blog at you later!! Barb

0 comments: