CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mom, I have only changed 6 times...

Well here I am again..My daughter is changing her clothes yet again...As the day starts I dress her and then we move on to eating..she then sits down to watch her favorite shows, Dora, Dieago, Blues Clues and the Backyarigans. As that comes to an end she scurries back to her room and comes out generally in her favorite swim suit!! And so begins our journey and pile of clothes...lol..if lunch goes well we will go change into our "kitty" jammies..but dont let that stop her as in about 30 minutes we will go get our Favorite summer dress!! I then lay her down for her nap and go to watch my soaps. In a few short minutes she sneaks to her room and decides nothing will work now so it is time to be NAKED!! I kindly explain that this is winter and it is too cold to be naked and we need to put her clothes back on her reply is "I cant wear that " "sorry mom". Now that I am laughing we just deal with it for about an hour then of coarse we are gonna put something on..and start over for the evening round...lol.

I am sure that my darling girl is not the only in the world that has OCD about having on the right clothes for the moment but it sure creates job security for me as I will always have her laundry..lol!!

So on with the rest of the day! Today is bowling for the kids and then I think we will try to enjoy some not so cold weather!! I will end for now and be back soon....Barb Brit and Kids

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS! I can only imagine what I get to look forward to with my little GIRL...

Kari said...

Barb,
I think I've told you, my sister, Lisa did the very same thing. She STILL changes clothes several times a day, and she is 22 years old!!