CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Counting the hours till I get me time!!

Good wednesday all!! So on Wed I sit and count the hours till I get to go hang with the girls and not be "Mommy I want this" for a few hours. I enjoy my bowling and really enjoy the break!!
Had to pick up our PTO stuff and deliver that yesterday, and now I get to make cookies!! Parent teacher conferances are tomorrow night and that is always fun. Brothers wife just called and said she will be stopping by tomorrow afternoon so that should be nice!

I tell ya when I have a busy week it is very busy no real inbetween. One week absolutely nothing to do and the next about a thousand. Well kids just raided the candy again so I best go save what I can or they will be bouncing to fast rather than just bouncing!! LOL.. Barb

0 comments: