CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Beauty sleep who needs it??

So my darling Janaya has decided over the last few days that sleeping is not so much an issue, unless it's her plan!! She has also been trying to nap like at 4p so she can stay up late and watch her TV. I turn the TV off and head back to bed and she gets up and turns it back on. I even tried taking her to bed with us till she falls asleep and that is not even an option in her book. She says'Watch Pocus Pocus mom, now" For those of you not familiar it's actually Hocus Pocus a movie about 3 witches that has been around for years. On sat night she took her bath at like 6:30 and when she got out she says to daddy"watch pocus pocus daddy" and of course we dont have the movie but she don't understand that and says "mommy u mean". Being the nice mommy that I am I bundle her little sweetness up and go to the movie store and rent it. Now I think we have seen it only a dozen times since then...lol!! Girls I tell ya!!

She is also into this beautifull thing, it goes something like "mommy i beautifull" She wants her hair combed and to put mouse in it everyday at least twice. And of course we cant forget to do the "lips". Julia is a bit girlie but Janaya is gonna be overbored. And if any of you know me I am the total opposite so I am trying to learn how to do this. Any tips from the girlie people i could use them. She definately takes after Brits mom and sisters on this one, to bad they aren't closer to help her develop this fine quality in women...LOL!!

Not sure if I mentioned it but parent teacher conferances went great and the kids are doing very well. Julia is an A student with 1 B what more can a mom ask for!!! Jordon is doing much better this year, each year seems to bring a bit more gain so that is very promising!!! He is learning to spell simple words and trying to sound out simple words so all is well.

Well time to watch Pocus Pocus again so I best go start it or I am gonna be "mean mommy " again. Brit Barb and Kids

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Mean mommmy...poor thing! I have heard that a time or two myself! Sorry I can't help you with the girlie stuff. I am not looking forward to knowing what's "in" when Caymen grows up. All I know is that it will be expensive!