CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Timber!!!

Good morning!! So we went to my mom's yesterday cuz Papa is cutting down a tree and needs his 2 son-in-laws to help...and of coarse his 2 favorite "helpping" grandson's.. We had a lovely after noon till the chain saw broke and everything was closed to get a new part. Jordon says" great now the tree is laying down and we cant move that" Jackson says" yes we can Jordon just lift it". If I could only be 5 again!! On the sidelines little Ely, with his eye's pooping out and arms outstretched just keeps repeating "OOHH it broke!!". Now that we cant cut the tree we retire tothe house and Grandma orders pizza for her troops and the men retire to the "fishing room" for beer..lol.
Mom then decides to get a migraine and feel sick. I had 3 of them last week too. They seem to come in spurts now so who knows. I tolerated it as long as I could with a house full of 12..lol! I wish they could figure out a solution for this but untill then we just go with the flow, needless to say betime then became my course of action.

It is Sunday now and I am stiff in the neck and everyone is ready to go tackle the rest of the tree...UUGGGH! I best go though as cold days are ahead and then we will be wishing we could. Hope all had a good weekend! Take care...Brit Barb and Kids

1 comments:

Kari said...

I hope they figure out your headaches soon, did you ever think that the house full of 12 might have CAUSED the migraine!! LOL
It would me!! Hope you feel better today. Tell Jackson I want a picture of him picking up that tree.
Love Ya! Kari and Onna