CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

She took up painting!!

So I geuss Janaya finally realized that using a marker for makeup just gets you in trouble, but nobody said it couldn't be used for paint did they?! So last night after she got herselft all pretty she used 'black' marker and started to decorate her bedroom walls!! Such a clever little one she is!! Julia and I scrubbed with everything we had and had no luck in removing it, so I geuss we will have to paint over it!! Daddy is not exactly to pleased with his little Picasso, lol!!

One of these days if she does it again, or I should say when she does I will have to take a picture to post. Don't know why I didnt think of that, thanks Tracy for the idea!! LOL! The funny part of that is her favorite place to color on herself is her belly button she just giggles about it and loves to show me!!

Other than that we had a pretty quiet evening Jill and Lydia came for a visit since daddy was gone bowling and mommy gets lonely, I suppose he does on Wed too but I would have to argue that I am home alone way too much!!

I suppose I should keep this short Ely and Janaya are running crazy this am for some reason. We cant mess up the place today as Jackson's preschool teacher is coming for a home visit. I do have an issue to work out with her; Jackson is left handed and it has been brought to my knowledge that they are trying to make him use his right hand at school. He has used his left hand since he was little, naturally and we decided long ago that he was gonna be fine like that so why try to correct it? And I was not informed of this so I am a bit steamed about it!! He seemed real unsure and upset when I told him it was ok to use the one that "feels good to use". He put his head down and showed me he should use the "right" hand!! Maybe I am blowing this out of porportion but I feel strongly that he should stay the way he was meant to be!! Poor kid is confused now though!! I geuss baby is fussin so I gotta go, later Barb

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I have heard this happening more times than NOT...I would absolutely say something! Let me know what she says!