CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just use Markers!

So when you cant get ahold of makeup and you are 2 years old of coarse you would just use markers right?! Yesterday afternoon Janaya was in her room watching, yes again, 'Pocus Pocus' being ever so quiet I just let her be; big mistake mom, she was using orange and black markers to do her face up!! Her face (eyes, mouth, cheeks and forehead) was orange while her tummy and legs were black. All I could was laugh as she thought she was so "beautiful mom"!! I think I need to just get her some play make-up of her own and let it go!!

Jordon and Jackson have an obsession with the Playstation lately but on the other hand it occupies them until I say that is enough. Jackson has taken a likin to watching Brit play football and he really gets into it and coaches Brit quite well and loudly even when Brit just as soon not have the comments!! LOL He likes to call the plays and tell Brit " dad you dropped the ball again, just like the whole game". I just sit and giggle because I know he can't stand it but he is spending time with his son and knows Jackson is thrilled to be 'helping'!!

Julia went to a high school music concert last night and was so excited. The girl loves music I swear it's all she thinks about! If she doenst end up in the music career I can't imagine what else she would do with her self!! Her and 2 other girls at school idolize the Cheatah Girls and they call themselves them too!! They call eachother after school and just sing on the phone until one of the mom's says enough!! Gotta love her drive though it could take her far!! And if anyof you know my Julia she can sing!!

Well I best go get the housework done. Tonight is my night out for bowling so I am happy about that! Take care Barb


this is all the kids this summer in Wis, Door county at Brits family cabin

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I would LOVE to see a photo of your little one with her "makeup" Hee hee!!