CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good Tuesday morning!

So today has started out as normal and 'Pocus Pocus' is running!! LOL! I dont know what I am gonna do tomorrow when I have to return the movie, it has gotten to the point that Dora doesn't even matter!! She did sleep well last night, i think she is exhausted!! Poor thing has developed a cold and cough to go with the sleeplessness! But mommy got some much needed sleep last night as she only got up 1 time at 11p.

Yesterday we made cookies for the kids when they got home from school and she loved that. She also kept wanting a "backride" which took me a few minutes to figure out and when I did I then had to give a few of them!!!

My nephews are back today and also not feeling well, makes for an edgy morning with 3 kids under3 that don't feel well and want "mommy"!! I geuss I am starting to see Brit's point that 4 is enough!! I have had a hard time since my hysterectomy in May dealing with the fact that I can never have another baby. Some of you may think I am certifiably insane but its true, I would have another if I could. On the other hand I have 4 healthy children and I will be young when mine are grown!!

I suppose I should get back to my forever growing laundry pile; just when I see the ground I turn my back and it starts to grow again. If I could just figure out how to stop that...LOL! Talk again soon...Barb

1 comments:

Tracy said...

You are a very strong women for having 4 children. I have seen alot of babies lately and it makes me sad to think that I am done as well. But that is by my husband's doing. He says 2 is enough. We have our boy and our girl...we'll have to see! :)