CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dr. Blake visit.

Good Monday to all! Today has been busy for me as usual. Jordon had an apt. with Dr. Blake in Sioux Falls. For those of you that don't know he is Jordon's Developmental Pediatrician. Dr. Blake was very excited about Jordon's groweth over the last 6 months both physically and mentally. He is doing better than he expected in school and his behaviors are at the best we can expect. He says he thinks by talking to me and Jordon and seeing what the schools write that things are going well. He also said it sounds like I have learned well what battles to take or leave; and I have waited a long time to hear someone perfessional says something like that about my parenting with Jordon. I guess I feel that I have not always done the best for him, or that his problems were my fault. So to see such growth and have the doctor say we are doing well means alot. I know he has potential and now I know that I am getting somewhere with it. He also thought that my being home with him has probably done him good as he has always stressed that Jordon needs structure...structure...structure!! I feel good knowing I am where I should be!

Well enough about that...I could go on for hours! I don't have to much else to say just trying to get laundry done today. Julia see's the neuro on Thursday so will report that when it happens! Take care...Barb

1 comments:

Tracy said...

You are a WONDERFUL mother! Never forget that!! :) It's awesome to be home with the kids isn't it?!?!? I LOVE IT!