CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 29, 2006

It's been a few days!

I realized that it's been a few days since I have blogged and that doesn't happen to often! I guess this has just been a quiet week!! The kids are ready to go back to school, Julia is just bored and Jordon is definatley needing to be back on schedule!!! Jackson and Janaya love having them home though! It just gets crazy here when kids are not on schedule, even Cooper and Ely are on the fritz!!

We are supposed to bowl in the New Years no-tap again this year but both my sitter options are gone till sunday so I am getting worried that we probably won't be!! I am really starting to enjoy bowling and starting to get better. I had 2 really good games this week and even got a 4-10 split...if you don't know that is really hard. You have 2 pins one on each side...talk about pure luck and for the first and possibly last i got it!!! I was so pumped...I even got chest pain, not that I should be happy about that but I did!! LOL.

Some other things have gone on this week that I won't go into detail with but I am sure learning who my bestfriend is and how people will put you into the middle of things just to save their own but!! And the awefull feeling of people looking at you and saying things about you that should be directed the other direction, wow you would think I would have learned my lesson years ago!! Anyway I do know there are plenty of people that know the truth about the situation, me and who I am, so I guess the people that matter know I am not like her!!!

Well I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!!!



Here is a pick of Janaya after using marker to
put on her "pretty face" she has done worse this
one was just funny!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Barb,

If you need to talk about anything, give me a call. I'll try to call you later....

Kari