CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Shopping is officially done!!

I can offically say I am done christmas shopping, now if I could say the same about wrapping...lol! Today my mom watched the kids and Brit and I headed to Brookings to hit Wal-mart! We were in there for 2 hours and didn't even realize it! Pretty darn amazing when there are no kids to make you hurry and watch the clock! We still needed 2 carts though...lol!

The kids had a great time with Grandma, they frosted sugar cookies, made puppy chow and spritzer cookies!! They were just getting ready to have pizza when we pulled into town so we came home unloaded and put everything away before I went to get them! All in all I can say it was a good day had by all...hope yours was too!

0 comments: