CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 18, 2006

I feel like the Grinch!!

Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I usually look forward to it!! This year is not going as usual! I just am not feeling x-mas at all, I am not sure why and it is really getting depressing. I know part of it is there is NO snow; I don't like winter but can't imagine having no snow at least on x-mas! I also have had this issue with christmas becoming so commercial and all about "PRESENTS"! Don't get me wrong I love giving and recieving and wouldn't take the gifts away but the true meaning of x-mas and the getting together with family seems to slip farther and farther each year! I see this in my kids...all they seem to care about is when they get to open their presents! I am not done shopping either I am hoping to get the last few done on Fri when Brit and I go to Brookings, alone!!!LOL. Hopefully I will feel better soon!

Not much went on this weekend, lots of R&R!! Julia had the 2nd part of her city tournament on sat and bowled pretty good considering she had to bowl 6 straight games!! Brit and I wrapped the presents we have here already and also went to see Grandma and Grandpa Hoeke for a bit Sat afternoon! I made some more "puppy chow" on Sun as it never seems to stay long once it's made...lol. Well time to lay kids down TTFN...

0 comments: