CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

She finally got to see Santa!

Yesterday afternoon my Dad called me and said "Did your hubby tell you that Santa is gonna be here today?" (meaning at Prostrollo's) So I had everyone ready and as soon as he got here we headed out there as Janaya hasn't seen Santa and has been really excited about him this year. As soon as we got out of the van she spotted his hat through the window and she started screaming " SANTA...SANTA..SANTA" it was so cute! When we got inside the other kids got a little nervous and she walked right over there and said "You Santa" and started laughing, it was so cute! She told the others to come see and they did! After that she went back and told Papa what she saw and just kept giggleing, it was hilarious! She told him she wants "Dora"!!

When we got home Julia came to me and said "Mom I don't think that was Santa! He is too dirty and Santa isn't dirty!" I quickly told her it might be from chimneys. And she didn't agree as Prostrollos doesn't have a chimney!!! LOL. I then suggested that maybe since Santa is so busy he had an elf dress up to help him out....she said "Oh yeah but I think it is 2 put together cuz elves aren't that tall!!" I laughed so hard after she walked away! I think it won't be long before she figures out the truth! She is 9 afterall.

0 comments: