CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Oh what a busy day!! Today we went to my mom's for christmas! We had dinner and lots of goodies and much needed family togetherness! It was so good to see everyone!! I think there were like 34 people in my mom's house for quite some time!! It was great!!!! The kids of coarse were blessed again!
Janaya has been totally loaded down with Dora this x-mas and she got make-up so hopefully no more markers...lol. Julia got lots of CD's and movies she wanted. Jordon got some remote control cars and much Power Ranger toys! Jackson was blessed with spider man, and he is in high heaven!! They all got lots of clothes and socks and undies too! It takes hours to open it all and get it put together and put away!!
I was totally hooked up in the kitchen this year, I got a big griddle, cake pan and cookie sheet and finally a deepfat fryer!!!! I was so excited!! Brit got new clothes his foot ball game for the PS2 and his favorite Aramani colonge!! Oh better not leave out his cordless drill with a laser something or other...all I know is he was thrilled!!!

It has been a wonderfull day and so nice to see everyone...Love to all and a ver Merry Christmas!! Here are some pics I took today!!





Here is Natalye and
Janaya, they love to take
Pics!!





Brayden and Cooper,my nephews! They are 10 days apart!

Janaya on her new Dora Big Trike....she has been riding it all over the house!!

Here are my 4 after a long 2 days...do they look like they are done???!!! LOL

0 comments: