CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Always Busy but never much to say!

So as I was running around yesterday I thought to myself why am I always so busy but never seem to have anything new to report. Then I remembered that duh I have 4 kids, a husband and I babysit, so of coarse I am always busy but it is the same thing day after day. And then I realized why I find things boring, they are the same time and time again. Once in awhile something will change just a bit or I will have a week where I wish things were just like they always are but I suppose I am not the only one.

I did get a letter from Dr. Blake yesterday regarding our recent visit and in there he changed Jordon's diagnosis a bit, he has now added Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Autism Spectrum! This is the 5th class of Autism and usually higher functioning. I have been saying and asking about this for 2 1/2 years now because I knew from experience that Jordon had too many characteristics of Autism. So it doesn't change to much I just know that what I am doing is right and a few more things I can try to help some of the troubleing behaviors we are still dealing with. I called his Sp. Ed teacher this am and we had a nice talk about some things we can try there and some ideas that I would like to implement here at home. One thing I need to do is come up with some old broken electroncis ie: radios, VCR's that Jordon can have in a tote and his own tools so he can tinker with them, take them apart or whatever. This would help lots of issues we fight over and he could learn something too. So if anyone has any or knows where I can get some please let me know!

I bowled last night and we ended up taking 2nd for the 1st half of the season which is good, we really thought we were gonna get it!! I bowled really well last night all 3 games were over average so that was nice.
Geuss I don't have much else to say...I am now just avoiding the laundry....lol

2 comments:

Kari said...

Barb,
I'm also too busy, but nothing to say!

As far as old electronics, I think my grandma Woodford will be able to hook you up. She will be back for Christmas, so I'll see what we can do.

the boedecker family said...

kari...thanks for the help in looking for electronics...i really think this would help Jordon and even help him learn something!!