CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My boy looks so smart!

Jackson got his glasses today and when he puts them on he just looks so incredibly smart! Not that he's not without them, he just looks good in them. We picked out some different frames this time. I think these ones actually don't make the lens look as thick as it is. His left eye is like 20/70 or something like that...really bad is a good way to put it. I hope this works this time or she said the next step is to put a patch over the good eye to make the bad one work. First off how embarrasing and that will never stay on I can tell ya that right now. It would be fun to play pirates though!

The last few days have been fairly quiet. Britton is feeling not so good but has been trucking through life and work like a trooper. Kids are doing ok, a little bit wound up but normal.
Ely is challanging this week, he has started this "MINE" deal and everything is his even me! The bad part is he hits Janaya when she touches anything and says"mine". I am so frustrated cuz no matter what we say or do he still does it and my poor baby is getting whomped on time after time daily. I can't leave them alone for a second!! He even yelled and pushed her down cuz he saw a picture of Janaya with "his Grandma". Over a picture to me is a bit too much! Everyone seems to think this is funny and just a stage but until it's there little girl getting hit, pushed, bit, or kicked in the head they just won't get it. I know I am a bit overpertective but I guess it's making me angry!! Yesterday she was watching Dora and he came up behind her and hit her in the head with a softball and said "mine"!! I am still not sure what he's talking about but needless to say I was PISSED!! (sorry for the language) When you are hitting someone who is doing nothing but sitting quiet and minding their own business you have an issue!! Well I best quit on that note...or I'll probably stick my foot in my mouth!! I do LOVE the little guy but he needs some attitude asjustments!! Well there you go I did it!! Talk to you all soon....

1 comments:

Tracy said...

OH MY! Unfortunately it is probably just a phase but I would feel the same if it were my child he is targeting! That's just being a mommy!