CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Long Weekend or Extra Work...

I love long weekends they are usually fun and we get to spend lots of time with Brit and do family things! For some reason this week I have been in a cleaning mode and I am actually getting tired....it's good to have a clean home but I need to stop...that just sounds funny but true!

Last week Thursday I started just wiping things down and enjoying those Clorox Cleaning Wipes, I had never tried them before and tried them...love them! I did lots of laundry and the house looked good!! On Friday I went to Brookings Walmart and got groceries and etc! Oh and before I forget I stopped at Payless to get some shoes for Naya and they have that BOGO right now so I got 2 cute pairs for $24...good deal for me!!

Saturday we relaxed and grilled and that night took the kids to the races! They had a good time but it was getting late so we cut out a bit early! It was a good time for all of us, we were with Jill and Andy and Lydia so the kids were extatic.

Sunday has been busy again, I decided I HAD to switch the kids clothes out for the season and that takes hours! I leave them out a few summer outfits as there are still gonna be those days and got rid of lots of it too! I then made sure all the winter clothing is in and everyone has what they need! Brit helped me and it still took us 3 hours...but now its done!! Brit also got the lawn mowed too!

I think tomorrow we will be taking the kids fishing! The boys have been asking since Thursday evening! I hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Good job getting thru all the clothes. What a chore that is! I just did my daughters last week. I still need to do my other daughters, then it's our turn. My husband and I are in major need of a closet overhaul. Wish me luck.

Jamie said...

The fun job of switching clothes for the season. That is such a time consuming job and I only have 1.

I love long weekends but it is so hard getting going the first day back to work and school.

Tracy said...

I was in the mood to switch out clothes but settled for doing some fall decor outside instead. So needless to say...I have that big chore to do still. :(