CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

RACISM..PART 2

I can't believe I am having to discuss this again and only a few weeks from the last time it happened! "Stuff is gonna hit the fan now"!!!

Today when the kids got off the bus they were furious and all yelling a million words a minute as to what had just happened on the bus! A boy (that I know and do know his dad) had been picking on Jordon calling him fatty, retard, ugly and making "retarded" noises at him all throughout the ride! When Jordon went to fight back the boy PUNCHED him in the nose!! Are you fricking kidding me???!!! My kids yelled to the driver who told the boy to stop or he'd have to get off and walk. The arguing continued and so did the driver with the route as if nothing was going on there!!
Another thing that this kid did was stick his middle finger up and say "I am gonna stick this in your asshole" just like that! OMG can you believe this, I mean this boy is 9 or 10 at most 11! What the heck must Jordon be thinking when this kid is saying this? I am just sick about it! I pray for my kids to not have to keep dealing with this!!

I called the school to ask who I had to talk to about bus complaints she finally said to call the bus supervisor and if that didn't work I would have to work my way up! Again are you fricking kidding me??? Well I tried to call and got a dam answering machine! I left a message but I am pissed, if he doesn't call me back I might be letting some people or Mr. Walsh have it in the am!

Everyday my kids whine and beg that I pick them up so they don't have to ride the bus and that is not right! Somedays it works out and I can go get them but usually I have too many kids and they have t ride it, what the hell am I supposed to do. I shouldn't have to pay for private bus to protect them! I am so dam angry right now I will end this post...Hopefully you all are having a Great Day!!!

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Barb-

I'm so VERY sorry this is happening to your kids and to you! It breaks my heart that you all have to go through this! What are these parents teaching their children at home that justifies them doing such things to your kids?! And that bus driver...how horrible to pretend nothing is going on. I can't believe the school is giving you the run-around. I really hope they get back to you and you guys can all figure something out.

I'll be praying for you guys and hope things get better!

Erin

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness. I am actually speechless. I have heard of complaints from the school bus in the past. I just can't believe it CONTINUES to happen. I know it's hard when you can't pick your children up from school but maybe there is someone else that takes their children that you can share responsibilities with. It's easier said than done...but I wouldn't put my children on that bus anymore. I would call the principal. I would call that child's parents. And we wonder where our children learn these things from??! All they have to do is be sitting on that bus. I am so sorry Barb. I guess I am not even sure when you posted this...hopefully you've talked to someone at this point.

Take care!

Kari said...

Hopefully by now (wed pm) you were able to get something done about this. I'm anxiously waiting for an update... You know how I feel about your kids! You just tell those naughty kids that if they mess with your kids again they'll have to deal with KARI!!

Jamie said...

OMG - I am just outraged by this!! That is ridiculous!!! Something needs to be said and done about this crap. Your kids and no one elses need to put up with that crap.

Come one parents of these terrible kids!! GROW UP AND TEACH YOUR KIDS SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!