CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tackle Football!!


I was hoping my 200th post would be about something happy but Tackle Football is all I have to discuss today! As many of you know this has been an ongoing ordeal for the boys at school! Well now it has claimed the life of Jackson's glasses!! I know it's not gonna cost millions to fix but geez and he's only had them for 3 weeks!!! UGGH!! The other part that makes me angry is he lied initially as to how they got broke so I wouldn't be mad! I don't want him to feel that way either. He said they were playing tag and then later told me it was in fact "tackle"! So now I really don't like the game at all!!

4 comments:

Tamara B. said...

I was reading your blog and in my head I was thinking "Oh, no. Don't lie about it." Why do kids think it's better to lie. I was that way, too. I still don't know why I would lie. It doesn't make it better and you usually get found out.

I'm sorry to hear that his glasses got broke. That's such a bummer.

Tracy said...

OH NO!!!!!! We were just talking about this the other day!!! I would be LIVID. With both of our boys wearing glasses. That would really make me angry.

Kerrie said...

We've got to do something about this. Have you talked to Mr. Walsh? This is crazy!

Jamie said...

Oh no!! Glass get expensive, especially when you just got them! :(

Marissa was telling me about how the boys always play football and then she SCARED the crap out of me when she said that her and some of the girls have played before. AGHHH!!