CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anyone Home??


I was just reading blogs and noticed that I hadn't posted in a week, either nothings going on or we are just boring! I think it's both to be honest! But when I stop to think about nothing going on it's not completely true as there is always something going on just not out of the ordinary!

The kids are adjusting to school an Sunday school just fine! They are all very happy with there teachers and classmates as well. Janaya is loving preschool I love how she looks worried about me when she leaves, she always just watches me as she gets on the bus and gets buckled in with such concern then she blows me a kiss and I walk to the house! She still says when she comes home "see I come back" I just love it she is so darn cute!

Not much going on this week just getting through our bowling days right now! We will have a b-day get together for Jackson on Friday, the big 6 this year!! I need to set up a 2nd look at the house we looked at last week to have the basement better looked at! We are looking at one by the hospital next Friday so we still have options or can wait till January too! Have a good week!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

been wondering where you've been!! glad you are alive. :)

Tamara B. said...

Yay, you're back!

Good luck looking at houses. I've been itching to move myself, but my husband is very reluctant. He had this house before we were married and it's just not one I would have picked. I'm getting used to it, after 8 years. But, I would like to have "our" house, it sometimes still feels like "his" house. Plus, we need more room. Our house now has no storage and the kitchin is tiny. We've been looking for 3 years and still havn't found "The" house. So, good luck with yours. It helps if you both want a dif. house. So, far it's just me in our family. :0)

Jamie said...

Glad school is going well for everyone. Love the story of Janaya...very cute!!