CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21st, 2001

This is the day Jackson Reginald James was born weighing 8# 6 1/2 oz, 20 inches long. He was my 2nd son and 3rd born!

Tonight we celebrated Jackson's b-day with family at our home! We had cake and presents which you will be able to see in the slide show! Jackson got lots of spiderman this year and is so happy! I can't believe he is 6yrs old already, such a big boy! Kari brought over a spiderman cake too and her and Onna got to stay and enjoy it this time...YAY! He had a good night and will hopefully be able to have a birthday play date with Dawson and Nathan this weekend too!! FUN!

We also had a trip to the ER for Julia tonight. She came home early from school because she got something in her eye and it was hurting ! I tried everything to help her and my mom flushed it good and still not better so mom said you better take her in! Thankfully her doctor was on call and already there when we got in so it didn't take long! There are no scratches on the eye that she can see but was able to find the culprit and remove it! Oh my poor Julia she cried and I can't bear that, never have been able to, I teared up holding her hand! They do put some numbing drops in first but those STING and then they make the eye glow for the black light with some yellow drops! It was a neat medical thing to see but oh Julia mommy is glad you are OK now!! She should feel better in the next day or so!

So another busy Friday gone....Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to Jackson :)!! I hope he had a good one! Glad to hear they were able to get whatever it was out of Julia's eye. NOT FUN (for either one of you)!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!!

Erin

Kerrie said...

Poor Julia! Holy cat smokes! Happy Birthday Jackson. We hope to see you this weekend!

Jamie said...

Poor Julia!! That is just awful when you get something in your eye. PAINFUL!!

Happy Birthday Jackson. Looks like a great birthday!!

Tracy said...

Poor Julia. I can't stand something in my eye. If someone else has something in their eye...my eye hurts for them. I am glad you got it taken care of.