CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Let The Activities Begin..

As Fall approaches the activities of another season begin! This week has been that way for the Boedecker's . Britton started his bowling season Tuesday evening, he will be bowling on Tuesday and Thursday for about 6 weeks then just Thursday's. I started my bowling season last night and am glad to be back or just glad to have my night with the girls and a break! I did pretty well considering I haven't touched my ball since April!! I hope to bring my average up this year so let's hope that goes well! Julia started her Fall gymnastics session last night as well, I believe that will go into December! She was really glad to be in the class again and said there are lots more this time and even a few boys so that is neat!! During the summer session there were only like 5 girls and 1 teacher now they need 5 teachers so the class must be much bigger!!

Bowling sign up for the kids is Saturday and all 3 of the big kids are wanting to bowl so I am guessing it's gonna be a busy season again!! It's good for them to be involved with things and they can win scholarship money so I am all for that! Julia actually has an account with them already that has money in it and they hold it till like 2021 so it should be there when she needs it and hopefully she can continue to add to it!!

The kids are liking school and getting the routine down. Jackson is adjusting just fine and likes his teacher so that is good! Janaya starts preschool on Monday the 10 th and I am not ready for this!! She is excited and ready to go, it's my baby and as the day gets closer I am feeling the emotional break down ready to hit!! I know she isn't leaving for college or anything but wow, she will be gone M-Th from about 12p-4p: Lord Please be with us both!!!

I hope everyone is having a good week!!

5 comments:

Tamara B. said...

You all sound pretty busy this fall. Do you have time to breathe? :0)

My 3 year old is off to pre-school this year, as well. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

First Time Mommy said...

You guys all sound really really busy!! I got tired just reading about all the activities..he he :)! I'm sure everyone will have a great time!

Have a great day Barb!

Jamie said...

Glad to see someone else is busy. It gets kind of hectic, but hey, what else do we have to do.

Lori said...

I agree it seems like the begininng of the school year is so hectic.

Enjoy your activities.

Tracy said...

I am wondering if Dawson would enjoy bowling or not...

Sounds like you all will be busy, busy!

Have a great weekend!!!