CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th, 1999

This is the day my first son was born! Jordon Micheal was born at 2:14Pm and weighed 7# 9 oz he was 20 inches long! Today he is almost as tall as mom and weighs 90pounds!! 8years old and turning into little man right before my eyes. Jordon has struggled and continues to overcome many obstacles which makes him so very special to me!! Tonight we will have a little party with family and I will take some pictures and share them later!!

This day is not shaping up the way I need it to either!! Jackson came home from school yesterday sick and stayed home again today! Janaya I thought was on the mend but today is worse then she was. She is running a temp and vomiting the poor girl, so needless to say she is not at school either. I also have 2 daycare kids home ill with the same stuff!! I am hoping this stuff clears out soon.

I got a call from Jeff the realtor yesterday and they are saying their house will be done around the 1st of January and would like to close on January 15th 2008! Well that is along time away and we are not sure we want to commit to anything that far off and then something else come open and we are stuck!! This is getting ridiculously long and really starting to wear on my patience! So we'll see what comes of it!

I would also like to take a moment to remember the victims and families of all those involved in 9/11! This was a horrible tragedy and will never be forgotten!!

3 comments:

Tamara B. said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your day has turned out to be a challenge. I hope all feel better soon.

Tracy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!! I sure hope you had a great day!!!

Jamie said...

Happy 8th Birthday!!

I would grow very impatient if I were you guys too. Do what is best for you guys. You just never know, a better house may come up too!! :)