CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Family Day!

Saturday was set as a Boedecker Family Day! We started with the Homecoming parade downtown which was lots of fun! The kids love seeing everything and of coarse grabbing as much candy as you can!! Julia did a good job and made it through the long march! I thought all the way down Egan and then back down to the softball diamonds was quite a walk but she said it wasn't too bad!! I got some pictures of the day and they will be in the slide show!

We then went home and painted pumpkin's together which was a great laugh and not to messy! I posted pictures of that on the slide show as well.

In the afternoon we headed to Brooking's for shopping expecting to have a good time. We got to Burger King and as soon as we got in the door Janaya started puking on me and the floor!! UGGH! We got her a pop and the rest of us ate and then got into the car thinking it was gonna be OK, nope as soon as we got to Walmart she started again in the van!! So Julia and I ran into Walmart and basically ran as quick as we could while Brit and the other kids waited in the car! When we got home Janaya seemed fine and kept some soup and 7-up down! She played the rest of the day and then ate supper. After that she puked again and then ran off to play as if nothing happened!? She got up Sunday am and has been fine ever since, I have no idea what was the deal but glad it's over!

I hope everyone had a Great Weekend!!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Jack did the same thing. He had a fever with his. He was better the next day as well. I'm glad it passed as fast as it came, but what the heck? I'm glad everyone is back to normal at your house as well.

Tamara B. said...

My daughter is the same way when she is sick. If it was me, I would be flat on my back, the most pathetic thing you could see. Where do they get all that energy, even when they are sick?

I liked your slide show. Looks like a lot of fun.

Tracy said...

It's never fun to have sick kids!! I am glad it didn't last long...

Lori said...

Glad she is feeling better.
We haven't had that yet here...knock on wood.

Jamie said...

Poor girl...I am glad that she is feeling better.

Family days are so much fun!!