CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Honey I'm Home....

Oh man does it ever feel good to get home from vacation's! We started out with rain...rain...rain and COLD nights! It didn't look good at all and I was ready to come home! Our tent stayed totally dry though so that was good! Yesterday it cleared up and today was HOT! We did lots of fishing which was totally cool with the kids and now I think I will have to get my license too...hehehe! The boys caught lots of fish and Jackson got his first Walleye, oh man was that fun to watch him reel in! He did it all by himself and he was so proud and jumping with excitement it was GREAT!! So much fun can't tell it all! We also ventured to my aunt and uncles yesterday which was crazy for me as I haven't been there in 17 years! I remember playing in the basement there and would you believe it was almost exactly the same and the piano was still there too! Oh the memories, I had to sit and play for awhile! I am so glad we went and got to see so many people! The kids enjoyed playing with some of their 2nd cousin's also! I am red as I can be today, I look like a tomato and it hurts, but the fun I had with my babies is so overriding it at this moment!

Wednesday night we looked at a house that Jeff found and HOLY WOW!! I looked right at him and said at this moment I am so thankful our offer didn't get taken and this is the one! The good thing about this is it is not being shown to anyone else so there shouldn't be a problem at all! Will keep you posted on that one!! I will put together a slide show of the pictures I got over the trip!!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Where's the house - or is it a secret? (It's ok if it's a secret...)

Jamie said...

I am with Kerrie!! I am so excited for you and excited to see this house.

Tracy said...

Isn't it funny how all of want to know where you might live Barb!?!? HA!! You even have supportive blogging buddies for your house hunt!!!

Lori said...

Yeah! How exciting for you guys.
Can't wait to see pictures.