CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not Much to Say!


I guess I don't have too much to say today but feel like blogging anyway! I talked to Jeff today and he said the couple is actively looking still and so we are gonna leave our offer with them till at least July 1st and see what happens!

This is only Tuesday and the kid's are full of something! Not just mine but the daycare kid's as well. For some reason a few of the little one's have taken up biting and I think everyone has been bit at least twice now! I have never really had to much trouble with my kid's and biting so it's a bit frustrating. There is such a fine line here with me being Auntie to my "daycare" kids too. I have been a big part in Ely and Cooper's life so they are just like my own kids. With Natalye and Breayden I haven't been around so much. When they lived in SF they didn't come here to often and I don't go to SF so much and when I did it was a quick trip and get out, those people there scare me...lol! So needless to say even though they are my niece and nephew is has been a challenge. They are also very spoiled and attached to mommy and have never really been in daycare! For the most part it is going well and they are seeming to be comfortable around me and adjusting to the routine, it's just the biting now! They are 2 and 1 so it's kind of hard to get them to understand a few rules and DON'T DO'S...lol!

Julia is getting pumped up for her b-day parties this weekend! She is having a party with her friends at the bowling alley on Friday and then a big one with family on her actual b-day Saturday! I can't believe I am gonna be the mom of a 10 year old, do you realize that is a whole decade??!!LOL. We got her a new Mountain bike and gave it to her already so she has been enjoying that. My mom has been telling me I need to give her a bit of freedom and space so I have been letting her go to the park, and a few friends houses not to far from here. The other day she rode to Lewis with her friend to get a pop and she was so pumped! Scares the life out of me but I can't keep them locked up here with me forever! I know when I was her age I rode all over and played but I am just a bit protective I guess.

Well I guess I better go...I hear someone getting pots and pans out of the cupboard again......Have a good Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You just scared the crap out of me letting her ride to Lewis. Your mom is right and she does need some space but as a mom we worry. Jason and I were just talking about how much I dread when Marissa becomes a teenager. So much to worry about!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys and the house. :)

Tracy said...

A mom to a 10 year old...HOLY CATS!!! I would have NO IDEA when to let them do what. I hope I make the right decisions. Although I really, really want to keep them in the house forever!!!