CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

House Update!!

We took our 2nd look at the house and still loved it! Jeff asked us to come right down to the office that night to make out our offer so he could present it the next morning! Tonight we got a call from Jeff saying they accepted our offer!! Now the rest of the sale is still contingent on a few more things, first they are going to an auction this weekend to try to get their house. I guess they have a good chance of getting it from what I have been told! The 2nd thing is it has to appraise a certain amount which is the case most of the time! So by Saturday night we should know if they got their house. If those two things happen then we will close on Aug 1st! Keep your fingers crossed and us in your prayers through the rest of this week please!!! LOL.

Julia had gymnastics again tonight and loved it again! She said it was easier this time and hopes she gets to do it next year...YAY!

I gave the boys a haircut tonight and they look so good and cleaned up now! I almost wish I could do the same sometimes to keep cool!

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Good luck with the house! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and say a prayer :)! Please keep us all posted!

Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Jamie said...

I still have my fingers crossed for you guys!! I hope things fall your way and you get the house!

Tracy said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad you are one step closer to getting this house! I hope it all works out! Hang in there!!

Lori said...

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.