CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

House Location

I totally didn't mean to forget the address of the house! It's no secret thats for sure! LOL. The house is 507 SE 4th St. You can't see too much from that view but believe me its good! So much potential as far as space and each kid could eventually have their own room...YAY!!

Probably not much going on today, we are just gonna relax and I have so much laundry to do now its just crazy!! Have a good Moday!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with this house Barb!! Are you putting a bid in?!??

Jamie said...

I know what house this is!! Looks like a pretty nice house. I didn't realize it was going to be for sale. GOOD LUCK!!

Lori said...

Good luck with your house. I hope it works out for you.

First Time Mommy said...

GOOD LUCK!! I hope it all works out for you guys! Please keep us all posted (I know you will :)!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like you are all busy like normal. so, I've been thinking, you guys should totally come up to my place some time in July. I have a huge house, two stories and at that time I will be the only one living here. It would be really awesome to see you all and I always have weekends off. Let me know what you think.

And I will be praying that you get the house!