CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 08, 2007

TIGF

I think everyone will agree that Friday is like the best day of the week...lol! I have been pretty busy today already! I took all the kid's with me this am and went and paid the bill's. Then since they were pretty good we grabbed some McDonald's and went to the park to eat, very nice and relaxing! As soon as Brit got home Julia and I headed to Brooking's to hit the infamous Walmart for groceries and what nots!! I am home now and everything is put away. I think I did really good timing wise and now have the weekend to have fun! I am debating on the carnival tonight or tomorrow night we'll see!! I would like to get a fishing license for myself so we can take the kids fishing tomorrow afternoon. It is something I have never really been into but after all the fun we had with it last weekend camping I think I will use it plenty. Besides I can't wait to see there happy faces when they catch fish again!! I still have restrictions on some of the jobs I will do but I can do most so that should help Brit be able to throw his own line in a bit!

I don't think we have too much more planned this weekend other then mowing the field out there..lol! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I so hate putting things away after shopping. Such a chore!!

Did you see me wave at you at the carnival? You were talking to another gal so I didn't want to interupt! :)

Tracy said...

I hate grocery shopping. All that work and then you have to put it all away and most of the time it's time to cook something shortly after you get home. UGH!

Did you get a fishing license??