CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 30,1997...

The title of this post marks the day 10 year's ago that my life was changed forever in the most amazing way I think possible! That was the day my precious Julia Ranae was born. She was so tiny weighing 7# 4 1/2 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long! She has brought so much joy and love into my life and heart, my life would not be complete without her!! She has always been such a good little girl and a joy to be around! I don't think I have met anyone who has not thought she is so beautiful and so sweet....I know I should stop the bragging but how can I not!

The last two days have been a whirlwind of parties and company! We had a party with friends at the bowling alley yesterday and she loved it! Today we had cake with family and of coarse b-day spankings from Papa!! It's been fun. I am happy and sad all at the same time, I just can't believe how grown up she is and how big she's gotten. I have been watching her baby video's today and just love it!! I will post a slide show with pic's....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy 10th Birthday Julia!!

Kerrie said...

Awww - how sweet. There is something special about your first born. I think it's because they are the one's that made you a mommy. Happy Birthday to her!!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Julia!!! It sounds like you were surrounded by a ton of friends and family!!!