CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Little Star In Training!!

Tonight was Julia's first night of Gymnastics. She did really well, actually better then I had expected! I have never seen my Julia break a REAL sweat but she did!! Her little face was so red it was so funny! She definitely has the body and is limber enough. She does need to get more strength in her arms but that will come and they sure do work hard enough at it...WOW! I thought this would be a gradual deal but to my surprise they start right into it! Tonight they did handstands, cartwheels, bars, beams, walkovers and a bit more!! The coach is really a nice lady and seems to know her stuff. She treats them like little ladies and I like her...I think Julia will too!! I posted a slide show of the picture's I took so hopefully that went through!!

Have a good one!!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah Julia! Keep working at it, someday I'll have to come and see what you can do!

I'm working on ideas for your birthday cake. It won't be very much longer and you'll be 10!